Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Things I Do For My Family...


I never thought this day would happen. Me, Larlee Jensen, creating a blog. whaaaat! The only and soul purpose of this is a matter of convenience. I need to stay in touch with family and I wanted to send them pictures. Problem is, I take just way too many pictures that need explaining. As a result, a blog was the only solution. So here is goes...
P.S. jenna i really need your help with this thing :)


Well, the Jersey Girls have arrived! Nikki Zimmerman, Celeste Lindeman, and I are in the same family home evening group and ward. For the first monday night at campus we hiked the Y with our ward. Afterwards, we ate pizza and ice cream from the creamery at one of the Bishopric member's house.

new friends in the ward after the hike

Jami and the girls came to visit me a couple weeks after I was settled in. She also hilighted my hair which i was very happy about!









1 comment:

  1. I am SO excited about you doing a blog. I feel like I know so much more of what is going on! Keep it up - please :) I'll send this on to my mom and sis too.

    ReplyDelete