Sunday, October 25, 2009

HOMECOMING!


Homecoming 09! Such a fun week! BYU has a bunch of fun activities prior to the homecoming football game. There were activities like Hiking and Lighting the Y, Mr. BYU, dances, etc. I went to some events, but the weekend was my favorite. (Quick side note: if you want to see me publicly humiliated, watch BYU tv. My friend Courtney and I were interviewed after Mr. BYU and we were the dumbest blondes you could ever ask for.)
ANYWAY.

Friday night!
Friday was the night of the dances. My date, Mark, and his group of friends decided to take us to a nice dinner at Macaroni Grill and then the casual dance at The Loft. It was such a fun night! The dance at the Loft was the best dance I've been to so far here at BYU. We were painted with neon body paint that glowed in the black lights when we walked in, so it was such a crazy environment! I loved Mark's friends...they were SO funny!

During one of the slow songs at the dance, one of the BYU football players tried to jokinly cut in while Mark and I were dancing. Mark didn't give in, so I told him he should feel very proud that he fought off a scary Somoan. However, I didn't tell him how disappointed I was that he ruined my opportunity to dance with a BYU football player, even if it was for just a half a second! ;)

Saturday- GAME DAY
Courtney and I ate lunch with her dad, grandpa, and family friend. We went to Iggy's sports bar and grill and happened to run into the entire TCU fan section. It's no fun being engulfed by a Purple Blob!
Courtney and I at Iggy's.

Ok I PROMISE we aren't traitors...we just thought their signs were really really funny. So we just had to take a picture with them!
It was a beautiful night for the game! Too bad it didn't turn out so good. TCU crushed us, but we still managed to have fun at the game.

Courtney, Me, and Emily
ESPN College Gameday came to Provo! My friend Riley and I took a picture by the bus to prove it!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend. Those TCU signs are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize that you have posted! Glad to finally see the Homecoming weekend. Great fun! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete