Saturday, October 10, 2009

everyday life at byu.

I met Courtney at Foundations of Leadership Conference before BYU, and we have been inseparable ever since. She is from Idaho, but I don't hold that against her ;) The is always something fun to do at BYU! One day, at the fields right by our dorm, BYUSA hosted a True Blue football event, with blue jello, blue foam, and a blue slip and slide. This resulted with many blue people. I had to take three showers to get it all off, and even then my fingernails were still stained! But man, was it worth it!
Every night I usually hang out in Whitney and Nikki's room and we always have good time. A typical night consists of cereal, laughter, music, and a little craziness!
And of course, there's the creamery! Whenever I can't finish my ice cream I just give it to my friend Parker who always has room for more!

1 comment:

  1. have you tried macey's ice cream yet? It's soft serve - and nothing too spectacular, but it is budget friendly and they have a "kong kone" that is huge. we would have kong kone challenges to see who could finish it

    ReplyDelete