Saturday, October 10, 2009

run, girls, run!

I think the altitude here is messing with my head or something, because for the first time in my life, I run everyday. for fun. You don't believe me? Trust me, I dont blame you, I wouldn't believe it either. I guess having a running group makes all the difference. We love to run because it is the best possible stress reliever. I run with Courtney, Emily, and Whitney, and we go either real early in the morning or pretty late at night. sorry mom, i'll try and change the night running :) Anyway, we have so much fun on our runs, and I brought my camera one night to prove it.
We have our running game faces on. (Courtney, me, Emily, Whitney)
Whitney and I have an intense race up the flights of stairs! I won of course
We pass a couple of our favorite places on some of our runs, like the MTC :)
But the Temple is our favorite.

1 comment:

  1. running is fun with friends. without it is more of a chore or time to meditate. glad you are having a blast!
    i think i need to make you a map of some of my favorite spots in provo.

    ReplyDelete