Sunday, April 4, 2010

a weekend of dress-up

I.
Love.
Dress-Up.
Always have, always will!
The last weekend of February was perfect for me and my dressing up obsessions. On Friday night, Emily, Ben, Taylor, and I went to the Harry Potter dance for Preference. Even though we decided to go last minute, we had a great time. And we pulled off some sweet witches and wizard costumes. I still need to give Taylor back his tie....oops!





Dobby showed up! How perfect!

Emily's roommate Camille literally has a dress up box under her bed, which Courtney and I discovered. I always wanted to be a Disney Princess! And who knows what Courtney was. Emily scared us half to death with Camille's clown mask!



To top it off, Saturday night was a jersey shore part at the loft! Celeste and I dressed up as guidettes with tons of bronzer and poofs in our hair! What can i say, fist pumpin all night!

No comments:

Post a Comment