Tuesday, April 6, 2010

General Conference

I honestly can say this has been my favorite General Conference weekend ever. Maybe its because for the first time I stayed awake for all four sessions! Or maybe my Living Prophets class helped me appreciate even more. Whichever, I certainly loved it. I learned so much, and enjoyed how the emphasis was on the family. I guess in this changing world, the family is soon going to be the only stable structure in our lives.

I was lucky enough to go to the Sunday Afternoon session in Salt Lake City with my friends. And of course, after it was all over....

PHOTO SHOOT! :)



Courtney, Me, Jenica, Nikki, Kristi, Kendra
We are all going to be living at the Colony next semester! I love all these girls, so I am super excited!






Jersey girls!

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful girls!

    I loved my living prophets class. You learn so much and I definitely was so much more attentive to conference when I took that class.

    ReplyDelete