Sunday, November 29, 2009

run a half marathon. check!

Let the adventure begin!
Whitney and I took a road trip down to St. George for our half marathon. We had a fun time driving down together.
Little did I know I would get my first speeding ticket driving this car...
Of course we need healthy and nutritious snacks on our trip down!
pretty sunset on the way down
Thanks to Whitney's brother-in-law, we had a nice FREE dinner at Brick Oven pizza. We had some good pasta that night!
Before the race
Right before the race began, I saw my cousins Lisa and Kevin. We were shocked! It was good to see them and run with them, and were able to meet up after the finish.
I fell in LOVE with St. George. Snow Canyon is one of the most beautiful places I've been to. It reminded me of Moab!

I saw the St. George Temple, which is also very beautiful.
Such a small world! I ran into my brother-in-law, Jared, at In-N-Out burger on the way home!
Nothing like In-N-Out after a half marathon!

2 comments:

  1. I am still SO proud of you for doing a half marathon - that's quite the feat.

    And i love ironic situations - like how you ran into so many relatives. Ha ha.

    I could use an InNOut shake right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ... congratulations!!!! This is an awesome accomplishment! You should try to hook up with my sister Natalie as she is recently into doing half marathons. She said she is signed up for 5 this spring already.

    ReplyDelete